On behalf of the NACR team I invite you to join us in continuing to make recovery education and support accessible to local churches and recovery communities. If you'd like to help, here are several ways to support the mission of the National Association for Christian Recovery:
1. Refer folks to our resources on the website - curriculum, videos, articles and more! I personally find materials to use on the website that compensate for some of my personal limitations as a pastor and enhance the limited resources available in our local community.
2. Friend us and share our posts on Facebook. We are trying to increase awareness of the availability of recovery, particularly for those who do not know that Christian communities can be safe and convenient places to find support.
3. Give financially. We constantly have recovery ministry leaders and pastors who want to attend conferences and use our resources without the funding to purchase what they need. Your generosity helps us do what the NACR loves to do - give to those who need what we have to offer. Go to our website for information www.nacr.org
4. Give us a smile! Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchases to the NACR! Sign up at smile.amazon.com.
5. Last, but certainly not least: we appreciate your prayers. Addiction is a cunning and baffling disease and recovery ministry can be challenging. Praying for each other is a way to sustain our collective efforts and strengthen us when our knees are weak. ... See MoreSee Less
Interested in an audio workshop? We have a plethora of great options. Go to www.nacr.org/nacr-store/audio-seminars to find topics on a wide range of subjects, like "Spiritual Distress in Recovery" by Dale Ryan, "When Food Is Your Best Friend (and Worst Enemy" by Jan Johnson and so much more! ... See MoreSee Less
Bridges to Grace by Liz Swanson and Teresa McBean. Stories of churches across the country that are thinking systematically and organizationally about the ministry of recovery. A great introduction to options for doing recovery in the local church context. Order from amazon.
Our 'prayer list' usually comes down to the fact that we need serenity to accept the things we can not change, we need courage to change the things we can and we need the wisdom to know the difference. We would be grateful for your prayers!
2. Like us!
3. Get our e-news!
Enter your email address:
4. Give us a smile!
Sign up at smile.amazon.com. You get the same prices and the same service. They will donate 0.5% of your purchases at amazon.com to the NACR! It doesn't cost you anything! Get Started
The NACR is a 501.c.3 non-profit corporation. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. For more information about donations go here or click on "add to cart" to make an online donation right now: .